Integrations & APIs
XChange Advantage Standard API empowers customers to build seamless bi-directional HTTP/SOAP integrations to the First Advantage Screening platform.
Supported Protocols: XML over HTTPS (POST) and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) over HTTPS (web services) transactions.
Using XChange Advantage Standard API, you can integrate the following services from within your application:
- Manage Screening program – User accounts, passwords, and profiles
- Package Introspection – Get a list of Packages and Screening options available in your account
- Screening Order – Initiate/update a Screening order or send e-mail invitation to Candidate to complete the application
- View Status/Screening Results – On-demand pull of status and URL link to live report
- Webhooks – Receive real-time post to your URL for case Status notifications and Screening results
All that is required is an API account on our system (available upon request). Our documentation will guide you with what you need to know to begin consuming the XChange Advantage Standard API on your development platform.