These days, organisations get it: background checks are good for business. Thoroughly screening candidates before they’re hired and granted access to money, sensitive information and vulnerable populations is an accepted best practise in many parts of the world. Today, however, there is growing interest in rescreening existing employees to further protect organisations and their bottom line.
- Internal fraud is driven by incumbent employees
- COVID-19 is exacerbating fraud conditions
- “Change” is the only certain thing in business
- Rescreening for the greater good: how to get started
- What does a rescreening programme look like?